Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Diagnosis

Hello all! Sorry it's been so long! Well I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and have a restricted diet. I was certainly not happy about the diagnosis or the diet but it has been pointed out that it will all be worth it when my healthy baby boy is in my arms! I actually have to watch my carbs because carbs break down into sugars and I have to prick myself and test my blood sugar 4 times a day. Tyler has been really sweet and has agreed to do the diet with me. We are still getting used to it and determining which recipes will work on our new diet and which ones will have to wait till after the baby arrives! The diet seems to be working and I would appreciate your prayers that the diet alone will keep my blood sugar in check so I won't have to give myself insulin shots. So far so good and I know it will continue to go well because God already knows what is in store for us! Thanks for your continued prayers for a healthy mom and healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment