Sunday, November 18, 2012

33 Weeks


I am at 33 weeks. (What?! I know!!) Luckily, I don't feel as big as I look! Tyler and I are getting used to the diabetic diet (it is not as bad as we were anticipating!) I feel great despite the diabetes and am getting more excited for the little guy to get here! I feel more prepared (as far as stuff goes) because we got so many great gifts at the shower, but I'm not sure we will ever be physically and mentally prepared for the baby to be here! We will learn and adjust as we go! Please pray for flexibility once the little cutie is here. Pray that I wouldn't be so determined to do things one way that I'm not open to going with the flow ("the flow" that is probably God's will for me anyway!) Thanks so much for continued prayer for the baby's health and mommy's health!

No comments:

Post a Comment