Saturday, July 7, 2012

Independence Day


Tyler, Buddy and I headed up to Iowa Falls to celebrate the Fourth of July with our friends Lizz and Jordan and their new puppy, Teddy. I had been telling Buddy that he had to be nice to Teddy and they were gonna be new BFFs! (You see, Buddy is a fantastic pup but he isn't very social!) They both sported very patriotic bandanas...how cute! Needless to say, they aren't best friends (yet!) but they learned to tolerate each other by the time we left. We had an eventful day filled with a parade and fireworks and the guys even managed to get in a game of golf. The one hundred degree heat lended itself well to a sunny parade (note my sarcasm) and my butt was soaked when I stood up! Sigh. Despite my swamp butt, it was a great Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment