Friday, July 6, 2012

12 weeks

We hit the coveted 12 week mark in the pregnancy, which means...we can tell people, we heard heart tones, and we are (mostly) over the crucial hump for medical issues! Praise God! Despite all this I had been having some anxiety about the baby's health issues and a possible miscarriage. This is how awesome God is...I had a normal doctor's appointment yesterday in which he listened for heart tones. (It was great to hear them again!) And I'm convinced God was speaking through him because he reassured me that once we hear the heartbeat that we have overcome most of the hurdles and he was confident we would have a baby! Granted it has only been just over 24 hours, but I have had no more anxiety. I am still praying for God's will to be done and my heart is starting to believe my prayers. I know God can lead me through anything but I don't want to voice all the possibilities...know what I mean? Thanks for your prayers! I have uploaded our 12 week pictures! So funny how I feel so pregnant but don't necessarily look it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment