Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Owen is 3!

     I can't believe Owen is three already! Where has the time gone? Owen has a lot of things he likes...Thomas the Train, Lightning McQueen, as well as, others but his very favorite thing of all is...Daniel Tiger! It's a show on PBS made specifically for preschool age kids and Owen loves it and could watch it all day, everyday if I let him! He is crazy about it so his birthday party theme was pretty obvious! There aren't a lot of Daniel Tiger decorations out there but I did find a lot of tutorials on the PBS website that were very helpful! With Linda Fred's help, I made a Daniel Tiger trolley and character pinwheel decorations. I was very happy with how they turned out! Now for the amount of time and effort I put into the decorations I didn't put into decorating the cake. It wasn't my best Daniel Tiger cake but it was a strawberry cake that Owen really liked and was super delicious!
     Owen is so proud to be three! He feels and acts so much bigger! We are so proud of the little man he is and can't wait to see who and what he becomes!
The trolley

The pinwheels

The Birthday Boy!

I love this picture of us!
We can't forget about this pretty girl!

Loving the strawberry cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment