Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tyler is another year older (and wiser)

My husband just celebrated his 29th birthday! Sadly we are no longer the same age (we are the same age for about 2 months), but now I can learn from his wisdom :) January will mark our 12th year together! I was lucky enough to marry my best friend. I love him because...
-he makes me laugh every single day and he appreciates my humor too!
-he loves Jesus
-he loves our son and is an amazing father
-he is patient (much more than I am!)
-he is calm, relaxed, laid back (maxin' and relaxin', just chillin', takin' things as they come)
-he is loyal
-he prioritizes family and appreciates his upbringing
-he is a great role model to the boys he coaches
...and there are a million more reasons I could list but I don't really do the mushy stuff well and have reached my quota ;) I love you babe! Happy Birthday Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment