Monday, September 9, 2013

14 Weeks

Well I am officially 14 weeks (actually almost 15 weeks!) I had a doctor's appointment today where they tested my blood sugar early because I had gestational diabetes with Owen and...I have diabetes with Baby #2 also! Womp womp! I am trying to maintain a good attitude because I have been through it already and Owen turned out pretty great! I just keep telling myself, "It is good for you, Megan!", "It's only temporary, Megan!", "You can do it, Megan!"...stuff like that! (Just took a break to test my blood sugar! Luckily I was writing about my diabetes or I would have forgotten! Lol! Gotta get back in the routine of that!) Yeah, I can do it and it is worth it! If anyone has any yummy low carb recipes feel free to email them to me at meganfrederiksen@gmail.com! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD! CONGRATS!

    i popped on to see how stuff was going, and i was so confused for a second like, where did all the rest of her blog posts go? i KNOW she has blogged since she was 14 weeks pregnant (thinking i was reading about your pregnancy with owen). :)

    so, so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete