Saturday, June 29, 2013

Update

Tonight is the week mark since we tried crying it out with Owen and I'm proud to report he has slept through the night every night since then! I'm still not convinced we are in the clear but it has been a great week! We tried crying it out for naps as well but he got so upset he ended up spitting up...eek! Freaked me out! So we still make him cry for naps to tire himself out but only up to a point. Then we go in and pick him up but he falls asleep fairly quickly (especially compared to before!!) He has done so well for only having done this a week that I'm not going to push the naps too much right now! (Let me remind you that we put him to sleep by holding him every time he needed to go to sleep or when he woke up too early either during the night or a nap!) He is doing so well and I am so proud of him! Thank you for your continued prayers! I love being Owen's mommy and I want to be sure I'm being the mommy God wants me to be! He didn't put a section in the Bible about baby's schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment