Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Mother's Day Haircut Dedicated to the Lord

Well Sunday was a very busy day for the Frederiksens. We dedicated Owen to the Lord at church. Which means we vowed to raise Owen to know and love Jesus, and we understand that as his parents we are the first example he will see of Christ followers. It is a big responsibility but one we happily accept and on God's guidance will we rely! Then we celebrated my first Mother's Day. (Last year on Mother's Day is when I peed on a stick and we found out we were pregnant!) Owen got me a card and a massage (so excited!) We got to celebrate with both of our mothers as well! Lastly, we cut Owen's mullet (sigh). This was kinda hard for me but now I realize he looks so much better! Whew...busy day!

Hard to tell but we are in the middle and I'm wearing a long skirt
 
Getting a trim!

Pre-cut mullet

My neck is cold! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment