Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bath Time

Before we had Owen, I was the most freaked out about bath time. I pictured him screaming and crying the whole time while I accidentally got soapy water in his mouth and ears...eek! He did cry the first few times but I think he has grown to really enjoy the baths. They seem to relax him (like they do for most of us!) Tyler and I could still use a little practice and finesse in the bath-giving department. But I will say, we do work really well together and have gotten a little bit of a routine down. Here are a few pictures of our relaxed, naked cutie!



 
So he may have been a little too relaxed because while being dried off and held by Daddy...he pooped! Tyler instantly freaked out because he felt it and it may have leaked through the towel onto Tyler's shirt :) I may have been peed on multiple times but Tyler is the lucky one to be pooped on!

Yes...I took a picture of the towel! You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment