Saturday, January 26, 2013

Our little miracle!!


Owen Tyler Frederiksen (finally!!) arrived Sunday, January 20th at 8:27am.  He weighed 7lbs. 7oz. and was 21 inches long.  I know I am biased but he is the best baby...ever! He has been nursing very well (albeit falling asleep at the wheel if you know what I mean!) Each night we've been home from the hospital has gotten better. He had a stretch last night where he went 4 hours in between feedings (which translates to about 3 hours of straight sleep for us.) I had initially thought he would sleep in the nursery from night one, but we set up the pack and play in our room, and I have slept much more soundly because of it! Here are some pictures of the little angel God has blessed us with!!
 




1 comment:

  1. He is beautiful....and I see Buddy and him are bonding well:).

    ReplyDelete